Thursday 6 March 2014

Rose Floral Nail Art | Barry M Black Multi Glitter

I'm quite excited about today's post because it's my first proper attempt at freehand painting on my nails with acrylic paints! I really fancied some black nails yesterday (because it's totally normal to get colour cravings, right?) but decided to go all out after spotting my floral scarf hung up neatly on the floor.

I'll be honest with you, I really just winged this. I didn't use a reference other than my scarf.. which I ignored anyway. I've taken step by step photos so I might post a tutorial later on this week. But this honestly was just a case of dab paint around, swirl it a bit and hope for the best!

I used Barry M - Black Multi Glitter as a base coat which applies like a dream. I was a little disappointed that the glitter doesn't show through very well, but none the less it's a pretty polish.
Now on with the photos!







I had to post a picture with the scarf in the background! £4 from Primark if you're wondering ;)


And here's a close up of the Barry M polish.. It literally looks like the galaxy in a bottle!


So there we go! I wont mention that these took two hours last night, and only two minutes in to my shift at work to chip.. But hey ho, an excuse for more nail art tonight! Is this something you'd like to see more of? Let me know in the comments, any requests always welcome :)
Becky x



5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...